Saturday, July 6, 2013

Whats Your Passion?



7.4.2013 week.130

                  Wow... Its been a while since I last blogged ~ 30 weeks to be exact! Last time I blogged I was at 100 weeks of "Bustin My Ass" and know I just wrapped up week 130! :) Don't worry, just because I haven't blogged doesn't mean that I have been slacking in any way with my fitness routine, as a matter of fact, Ive been doing FANTASTIC with it ... Ive just been plain BUSY! I have found that once you have a PASSION for fitness its SO.EASY. to STAY.COMMITTED.  However, its not easy to find that passion unless you give it some time. Once I started seeing the resultz that Ive ALWAYS wanted, but never had the passion or belief to achieve, it ignited a fire in me that I will NEVER let get put out! I know my facebook friends think Im nuts BUT I don't care!  Im SO.PASSIONATE. about what Im doing and how I feel that I just cant help myself, I have to share it with everyone! Once you have a passion for something its hard to keep your mouth shut! lol!  I have friends, family (my sister Carol) and a hubby whom are so passionate about their careers, or a product that they sell, and they too are succeeding in every way! Once you believe in something .. it just takes off! Whats Your Passion??  I bet if you find it, believe in it, preach about it, and most of all WORK.FOR.IT. you will find nothing but POSITIVE.RESULTZ! :)


Coming soon ... 'A Few of My 'CURRENT' Favorite Things' Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment