Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Loose Screw, Maybe?



            So Im starting to think that I may have a screw loose!!  I'll explain why ...
I just happened to finally watch an 'INSANITY' workout infomercial last night for about 20 min.  Can I just tell you that I. COULD. NOT. FALL. ASLEEP after watching that!! ~ I seriously could not wait till morning to get to the gym and do my Kickbox Fusion class today!!  It was like I was jonesing for crack!! LOL!!  It got me so pumped up and ready to go, that I could have seriously put on my tenni's and loud ass music and gotten busy doing some serious cardio and push-ups at 10:30pm!  Now you have to understand that the Kickbox Fusion class's and Bootcamp class I take are pretty much AS. HARD. or HARDER. than 'Insanity'!  So maybe now you see why I think that I may have a screw loose!! ... Who the hell looks forward to that PAIN?!?  ~  Apparently I. DO.!!! :)

            Ive said it before and Ill say it again, If I could only bottle and sell the rush & adrenaline I get from working out ... I'd be one RICH. MO. FO.!!

            So YA ... Im thinking that you could probably classify what I got going on as an addiction BUT at least its a 'GOOD. FOR. YOU.' addiction.   AND I dont do it for more than an hour to an hour and 20 min. 5 days a week! ~ So Im not too Crazy!!

             The other thing that Ive noticed that I do is, when I shop, I tend to go to the workout clothing department more so than the 'everyday' clothing departments!! :)  Speaking of which ~ I got a smokin deal today on some 2012. NIKE. LIVESTRONG. AIRMAX. at the Nike outlet!!  They are normally $175.00 ... but I got these bad boys for $109.00!!  ~ My kind of deal!!  
Oh, another thing ... I tend to spend more money on my workout shoes than dress shoes for myself .. That goes to show you whats IMPORTANT. TO. ME.!! ~ My workout shoes are MY. EQUIPMENT.!! ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment