Saturday, July 21, 2012

When you feel like Quitting ... Think about WHY.YOU.STARTED.!!


2001 - 2004
 
                 I posted these photos a couple of days ago on FaceBook.  It was interesting to see how many people said that I was just as beautiful then as I am now. (I truly appreciated all of those comments! :))  BUT .. I didnt feel beautiful then AT.ALL. .. Dont get me wrong, I think I looked 'pretty' in those photos ~ my hair and make-up was ALWAYS perfect, and good god, my teeth were as white as can be! lol! BUT inside, I was dying!
                
                 The crazy thing is that I cant even blame pregnancy on any of these photos because most of these were taken 4 years AFTER my second son!  Anyone who has known me for years knows that my weight has been up and down like a roller coaster my whole life!  When I look at these photos I see a broken person.  As a matter of fact, I dont even recognize myself.  I see someone who is hiding behind a fake smile .. Sad but True! ~ but NOT. ANYMORE.!

                  I am not perfect by any means now, and I will forever be working on myself MENTALLY and PHYSICALLY, but I am truly HAPPY. &. HEALTHY. inside and out ... And Im pretty sure it shows!! =)

                  Ive also posted photos of my handsome hubby, with myself, so that you can see the changes he has also made in himself along with me.  We are so blessed to have been able to make these changes in ourselves and most importantly SUPPORT and COMPLETE eachother in the way that we do!

              When you feel like QUITTING ...  Think about WHY. YOU. STARTED.!!


2001 - 2004



07.20.2012 =)
(BTW .. I just happen to be wearing my 'Live the Life You Love' bracelet in this photo!)

No comments:

Post a Comment