Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Positive. Role. Model.




                         This morning I was getting ready to leave the house to head to the gym (for my Wednesday 'Booty Camp' class).  My 15 year old son, Corliss, said to me "Mom, can I tell you something?" ... "You look amazing and really lean right now" ...  "and I am so proud of you!".  He said, "I know you work hard and it shows!" :)
                   
                          WOW!! ~ Hearing those words come from my son makes it so worth while!  As a parent, you want to be the best role model for your children/teenagers as possible ... Knowing that they are acknowledging what I am doing, and supporting me as well, is PRICELESS!  It also gave me a sense of motivation that I cant even explain!  When your children/teenagers believe in you ... it makes 'believing in yourself' that much more important!

   I am so thankful that I can be a POSITIVE. ROLE. MODEL. in my teenagers life! :)





                     

No comments:

Post a Comment