Thursday, June 28, 2012

All You Need Is Love, Support & Determination!!

03/02/2012 vs. 10/12/2002


                I was just looking at my wedding picture, for the gazillionth time, and Im pretty damn proud, not only of myself, but also VERY PROUD of my husband Justin.  He has lost a total of 100lbs. since him and I have been together. (I have lost 65lbs.)  We have been together for 12 years this July  ~  married for 10 years this October.  Together, him and I have lost a total of 165lbs.! ... That's a whole person if you think about it!! ~ WOW!!  Its amazing how being happy makes things in your life all come together!  Dont get me wrong ... It hasn't been easy for him and I to lose the weight ... It has taken time (years as a matter of fact) and a whole lot of work, for both of us, both physically AND mentally ... But together WE HAVE DONE IT!!  Finding happiness in yourself comes first and foremost in order for you to be happy with anyone else OR for you to make that physical change in yourself permanent ... Anyone can lose weight, but I can guarantee that if mentally you are not fixed, that weight will come right back!  Like I mentioned in my first blog post, inner happiness is HUGE!!

                When you have the support of your spouse believing in YOU ~ Believing in YOURSELF comes a whole lot easier!! Im so thankful that I have a supportive husband and that WE believe in eachother!

                   I think it shows in our before & after photos ... Dont you?!?


10/12/2002 vs. 6/08/2012


No comments:

Post a Comment