Wednesday, June 20, 2012

BooTy Camp Wednesday


         Today is the day I do, what I call, "BooTy Camp"!! It's actually really called "Boot Camp" but you work your booty off ~ so therefore I have nicknamed it "BooTy Camp"!!  Anyways ... "BooTy Camp" is, by far, my most intense workout of the week.  It is one of those workouts that is so hard that everyweek, for the last year and a half, 10 minutes into class, I ask myself "WTF am I doing here, and WHY am I doing this to myself AGAIN?!?"  To top it all off ~ The  amazing woman who teaches booty camp, and the 2 kickbox fusion classes that I take every week, I consider my "Frenamy"!!  I call her my "Frenamy" because she has become a dear friend and mentor over the last year and a half BUT I seriously think that, at least 2-3 times a week, she is trying to kill me (along with everyone else in the class)!! (And any of you who are reading this, that also take her classes, know EXACTLY what I mean!!) LOL!!  Im SO THANKFUL to have the privilege of calling her my "FRIEND"! :)  Her classes have re-lit a fire in me that had been smoldering for years.  She has helped me build both my body strength and my mental strength which gives me the power to believe in myself.  I LOVE HER!  Whenever I tell her that she has helped me with all of these changes in my life she says "she just showed me the way ~ and that I'M the one doing all the work". (She is so selfless!)  Her classes have sooo much energy in them that its hard not to want to work hard and give it your all ~ Even if you are ready to pass out or puke! :)

         In short, I believe, YOU HAVE TO find what gives YOU energy so that you can feed off of it! And most importantly STICK TO IT!! ~ ONLY GREAT RESULTS COME FROM IT! If I would have given up after the first time I took her "BooTy Camp" class or "Kickbox Fusion" class because they were "TOO HARD", I would not be in the shape that I am in today, a year and a half later! I remember thinking, at the very first class of hers that I took, that there is NO WAY IN HELL that I would ever be able to do a quarter of the things that I NOW DO 5 days a week! No one said it was going to be easy! ~ But I am telling you, Its going to be worth it! :)
                    I must go now and get my ass handed to me once again!! ;)


I swear by this little article!! ~ It works for me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment