Wednesday, June 20, 2012

My GuNz :)



       I had a friend message me and ask me how I got my muscular arms!  Well ... IT'S NOT EASY! Its been a lot of hard work BUT so worth it after seeing the results! :)
My arms are from:
 1. The kickbox fusion and boot camp classes that I take which include so many different styles of push-ups that its insane!, burpees, up-downs, towel/body drags, donkey kicks, plank style exercises .... the list goes on and on! (Oh, and also kickbox jabs & punches ...  almost forgot those!) But the main thing is that the majority of the exercises, that have built my arms in this way, are all done with my own body weight, which in turn also works your abs and core at the same time!

2. Getting extra cardio by running at least 14 miles a week, besides my 3 group X fitness classes that I take, also helps with trying to keep my muscle lean.

3. On Sunday, after I do my famous "8 miles", I ALWAYS do wall crawls w/ push-ups and towels drags. (Towel drags are where you put your feet on a towel and drag your body around with only your arms!) Ya ... Its not easy!! ~ You get that burn not only in your arms & shoulders but also in your ABS, so its a 2-fer! ~ You cant beat that! ;)



Keep in mind that this has taken me a year and a half to build up to so ...
                                               Rezultz.May.Vary!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment