Tuesday, June 19, 2012

"Believe in Yourself"


        I bought a bracelet the other day from 'Brighton' (my newest addiction!) that says "Believe in Yourself".  It hit home with me as I read it ~ I guess I could say that I had an 'AH-HA' moment.  For so many years, sadly, I did not believe in myself.  I would watch others around me believe in themselves and would support THEM as they did so. NOW I can say that I finally 'Believe in MYSELF'.  Inner happiness is HUGE!! It cleans the body and the mind of toxins that hold you back from your goals day after day.  The next bracelet that Im going to order is the one that says "Live the Life You Love", because I believe that it takes 'believing in yourself' to 'live the life that you love'!
                      When you have both elements ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!!


No comments:

Post a Comment